List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: simple QListviewItem question
From:       Graham TerMarsch <gtermars () home ! com>
Date:       1998-11-18 1:29:22

aleXXX wrote:
> I have a qlistview in my program, and if I click an one item of the
> list, I want
> that something depending from the content of this item is executed,
> i.e. I'd like to have something like a signal QListViewItem::clicked().
>
> For now I did something with multiple inheritance from QListViewItem and
> QObject
> and reimplemented activated(). This seems to me a bit compilcated.

I did it a bit differently.  I went with just catching the
'SelectionChanged()' signal that can be emitted by the QListView itself and
then went on from there.  It'll pass a pointer to the item that's been clicked
on into the slot so that you know exactly which one got clicked on.

--
Graham TerMarsch