List:       kde-devel
Subject:    simple QListviewItem question
From:       aleXXX <alexander.neundorf () rz ! tu-ilmenau ! de>
Date:       1998-11-17 22:23:32

Hi all,

I have a qlistview in my program, and if I click an one item of the
list, I want
that something depending from the content of this item is executed,
i.e. I'd like to have something like a signal QListViewItem::clicked().

For now I did something with multiple inheritance from QListViewItem and
QObject
and reimplemented activated(). This seems to me a bit compilcated.

Is there an easier solution ?

ThanX
Alex