List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: "Compound file" library?
From:       John Allen <john.allen () iona ! com>
Date:       1998-11-03 14:28:17

Sirtaj Singh Kang wrote:

> I was thinking of a resource-library system that can store files in a
> space- and retrieval-efficient way. An application would be to store a
> logical set of toolbar pics etc in a single file.

Sounds awfully like a resource file?

 John Allen           email: john.allen@iona.com
 IONA Technologies PLCDirect dial: +353-1-6372664
 The IONA Building    fax: +353-1-6625244
 Shelbourne Road      WWW: http://www.iona.com
 Dublin 4, Ireland    ftp: ftp.iona.com

Search the IONA source archives (internal only)
-------------- making software work together (tm) -----------------