List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Aaack! No keyboard...
From:       Paul Dwerryhouse <paul () xenu ! ee ! mu ! oz ! au>
Date:       1998-10-24 11:38:12

I compiled up kdelibs & kdebase from CVS this morning at around 2300 UTC...

Now, if kikbd is running, the only response I get from the keyboard is
kikbd's docked icon flashing in yellow. Nothing else will work until I
kill kikbd, and log in again...

A bug, perhaps?

Cheers,

Paul.

--
Paul Dwerryhouse                                        paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page publishing, threatens to