List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: installwatch
From:       "Yannai A. Gonczarowski" <yannaigo () leyada ! jlm ! k12 ! il>
Date:       1998-10-02 17:16:32

Herwin Jan Steehouwer wrote:
> TANX, so there already is such programm, so i don't have to create one...
>
> I was thinking of a programm that can remotly install KDE apps on another
> system ?
Well, since the installer uses PerlQt that uses Qt that uses X, you can run
the installer on another display like any other X app (setenv DISPLAY ...).

> btw when will there be a snapshot ??
We will upload kiss-0.1 to upload.kde.org within the week.

About krumple - not yet, maybe at a later stage. We're waiting for the next
version of PerlQt to come out before we can test and finish it.

> TANX
>
> herwin Jan

Regards,
Yannai.