List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: clock and date
From:       "Yannai A. Gonczarowski" <yannaigo () leyada ! jlm ! k12 ! il>
Date:       1998-09-30 17:43:57

Maybe have all these use ksu or ksudo, but in addition they should only be
visible to members of adminning groups (Groups=staff,wheel   in .kdelnk).
This way, the only people who see it are the people who are likely to know
the password that these apps prompt for on startup.

Regards,
Yannai.

Yannai A. Gonczarowski    System Administrator    yannaigo@leyada.jlm.k12.il
The Hebrew University High School    http://www.leyada.jlm.k12.il/~yannaigo/