List:       kde-devel
Subject:    How about adding 'perldoc' to KDEHelp?
From:       Graham TerMarsch <gtermars () home ! com>
Date:       1998-09-16 5:50:45

First off, love KDE Help.  Always hated 'info' based documentation until it
was supported here, and now I just love it.  A few quirks in it not seeming to
find all my info-doc directories, but that's a whole other story.  Question
though......what would be required to add support for 'perldoc' into it as
well?  Almost all of the paid work that I do is in Perl and it's always a pain
to open a new shell and go 'perldoc blah...'.  Would be really nice to just
have it integrated in.  Would anyone else find this useful?

--
Graham TerMarsch

// Beam me up, Scotty!  It ate my phaser!