List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Need someone to compile KLyX
From:       Kalle Dalheimer <kalle () dalheimer ! de>
Date:       1998-09-12 16:23:00

Werner Trobin:
>Kalle Dalheimer wrote:
>
>> Kai Koehne:

>> >Hi,
>> >I could offer you a SuSE 5.2/gcc 2.7.2/libc5 (if it is still needed :-)
>>
>> Yes, please.
>
>Hi!
>
>Maybe you also need a S.u.S.E 5.3 (2.0.35) / gcc 2.7.2.1 / libc5(?)

They should be compatible, but thanks for the offer.

Kalle

>Bye, Werner

>     "Two wrongs do not make a right; it usually
>      takes three or four."
>
>Werner Trobin, Neubaugasse 30, A-9500 Villach,
>Austria (Europe)
>Email: wtrobin@carinthia.com
>Homepage: http://members.carinthia.com/wtrobin/
Kalle Dalheimer              Contract programming for Unix
kalle@dalheimer.de           Technical writing
kalle@kde.org                Technical editing
kalle@oreilly.de             KDE Developer (MFCH)
mdalheimer@acm.org           It's open, it's source, it runs - must be KDE!