List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Back again
From:       Peter Putzer <pputzer () edu ! uni-klu ! ac ! at>
Date:       1998-09-11 20:35:32

Since I finally got my computer working again todo (looks like
32k-TAG-RAMs don't work too well in GA586HX boards...) I am ready for
coding...

Has anyone made/begun what I call a "DragList", i.e. a list-widget that
allows sorting of entries via drag&drop? If not I'll do such a widget
using the xdnd protocoll and QTableView.

I've also got a ksysv-version which SHOULD work with 1.0 (not tested yet),
I'll put that on my web-page but not work on it any further since the code
is quit ugly (I read "Effective C++" during the holidays ;)

Any thoughts about "applications-specific MIME-types" (for drag&drop
within one application only)? Since I just downloaded Qt-1.41beta I have
not yet had a good look at the dnd documentation, but it appears to me it
is mime-type based, yet I only want to drag inside ksysv...

bye,

Peter