List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KLab/KRlab
From:       David Sweet <dsweet () chaos ! umd ! edu>
Date:       1998-08-27 14:26:02

I've started working on a GUI frontend to Ian Searle's RLab which is an
awesome text-based Matlab-like (with a better language IMHO) matrix
manipulation/calculation program.  I want to not only write a KDE plotting
engine for it, but make it so that one has to type very little for common
tasks (reading data, plotting, fitting, FFT, etc.).

You can read more, see a screenshot, and download some (shakey) source at
	http://www.chaos.umd.edu/~dsweet/KDE/KRlab

David Sweet