List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: using qt 1.4 features
From:       mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1998-08-22 4:09:53

I'm pretty sure it's my moc, especially if no one else is having problems. I
looked at kurllabel.cpp and wasn't able to find anything wrong with it. It is
the function definition that moc messed up, and I don't see what is wrong with
void KURLLabel::setUseCursor (bool use_cursor, const QCursor *cursor). What moc
did was generate:

m1_t2 v1_2 = &KURLLabel::setUseCursor;

which refered to:
typedef void(KURLLabel::*m1_t2)(bool);

No QCursor* parameter... Nonetheless I *really* wouldn't worry about it, my moc
was compiled with -O6 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fstrict-aliasing
-funroll-all-loops -mpentium with pgcc 2.91.51. I really think it uncovered a
bug in moc, not your code. It may be pgcc, I haven't really looking into it.
It's what I have to pay for living on the edge ;-)

Nonetheless if there are other people out there using recent versions of pgcc,
let me know if you have had similar problems. If so I'll look into it more with
you.