List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KMail bugs ?
From:       Herwin Jan Steehouwer <herwinjs () palet ! nl>
Date:       1998-08-03 18:26:28

hi !

I have tried KMail ( last cvs snaphot of today and KDE 1.0 ) but i have
found some bad point :

* KMail cored when there is a big ( 4Mb ) attachment is in my mailbox, it
  will even not start up annymore ;-(
* sending Attachments of >500K will take about 5 minutes of 100% CPU load
  to be send ;-(
* the message: there is no new Message on the server irritates me ;-)
  ok,ok KBiff helpes a lot !

good points:
* love the drag-drop option
* love the view widget
* filters

so i wanne keep using it when these bugs (?) where fixed ! now i stucked
with Netscape 4.5b1 ;-)

tanx

Herwin Jan