List:       kde-devel
Subject:    SOMAXCONN again
From:       Kalle Dalheimer <kalle () dalheimer ! hh ! eunet ! de>
Date:       1998-08-02 17:42:15

Hi,

I have committed yet another version of ksock.cpp. please try this. If on any
platform, you ever get the compiler warning

Your header files do not seem to support SOMAXCONN

then please notify me together with the name of the OS (and if Linux the
(g)libc version) and if possible in which header file the constant SOMAXCONN is
defined.

Kalle

--
Kalle Dalheimer              Contract programming for Unix
kalle@dalheimer.de           Technical writing