List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Q: exit handler called after creating a process with KProcess
From:       Mirko Sucker <mirko.sucker () unibw-hamburg ! de>
Date:       1998-08-01 13:51:46

Hello,
I noticed the following behaviour today:
After installing a exit handler in kab using atext(..), this exit handler is
called when I try to create a process with KProcess like this:
if(proc.start(KProcess::DontCare)!=true)
1.) This never returns false, even if the command failed.
2.) If the command failed, the exit handler of MY program is called. It is NOT
called when the program is started without errors (thats what is confusing me).

Is this behaviour correct? How can I change it (I do not want my handler to be
called)?

Thanks in advance,
--Mirko.
--
http://www.hamburg.netsurf.de/~mirko.sucker/
Die besten sind diejenigen, die alles selbst bedenken; gut sind auch die,