List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Vacation announcement
From:       Antal Novak <afn () weevil ! net>
Date:       1998-07-30 19:01:05

I'm going to be on vacation and away from computers, email, phone, and fax
from August 2 thru August 8.  Any urgent messages... Well, if you have any
urgent messages, try to come up with them before that week :)  If anything
comes up while I'm away, jump up and down with a paper bag on your head.
If you like.  Not that it will help much, except to make you look silly.

Regards,

Antal Novak

Weevil Systems Programming Enterprises         KDE Developer
afn@weevil.net                                 afn@kde.org
http://www.weevil.net                          http://www.kde.org