List:       kde-devel
Subject:    MAWC 0.4.0 released.
From:       Frugal <chrisw () redac ! co ! uk>
Date:       1998-07-29 7:29:31

It is always the way, I let MAWC slow for a while then I lost mail for a
week, I get back and half a dozen people are asking me about it ;O)

MAWC is yet another IDE for KDE, except is it not particularly
integrated yet. There is the project area, the GUI designing area and a
simple text editor. There is currently no support for debugging or class
browsing (although I have been talking to someone about the browsing).

More information is available at:
	http://www.wardrobe.demon.co.uk/mawc/mawc.html

The files can also be downloaded from there as well. I tried to upload
it to upload.kde.org but it dropped the connection and left a damaged
file there so it is not available from the main FTP site at the moment.

MAWC has only been tested under linux. I would appreciate hearing from
anyone who tries to compile it under other systems, even if it is just
to say that it works.

Changes since 0.3.2

- I think I have finally gotten rid of all egcs/g++2.8.0 specific bits.

- Added a project window so you can edit projects, including multiple
  directories and multiple executables in each directory.

- Added Makefile.am support, the project will write one or Makefile.am
  depending on the structure of the project.

- Changed the dynamic library loading so that under glibc2 it actually
  tries to load each library rather than load the first one 'n' times.

- Fixed numerous bugs.

Begin3
Title:          MAWC
Version:        0.4.0
Entered-date:   Jul 27 1998
Description1:   MAWC Aids Widget Construction. A Widget layout system
and the
Description2:   beginnings of a complete IDE