List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Konquest author
From:       "Russ Steffen" <rsteffen () ia ! net>
Date:       1998-07-19 15:09:51

On 17-Jul-98, Robert Williams wrote:
> I have sent an email to Russ Steffen (Konquest), but it has come back. Does
> anyone know how to contact him?  I added version.h to the CVS and wanted to
> let him know.  Also, the home page listed in AUTHORS is incorrect.  Any
> ideas?

What e-mail address did you try to send it to?

I'll have to fix the homepage thing, that server was shutdown recently.
The correct homepage is http://www.ia.net/~rsteffen/konquest.html if someone
wants to make that change in cvs go ahead and do it, it's going to be 2 weeks
or more before I can do it myself.

Russ