List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: the branch again
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       1998-07-11 8:42:27

Alex wrote:

> [...]
> > > Where can I get it (to try it first :%))?
> >
> > ftp.kde.org,  probably under /pub/kde/unstable/games/
> > -or-
> > http://www.ia.net/~rsteffen/konquest.html for the homepage.
>
> Pending author's consent, and barring any objections from KDE core members
> I'll import this too, looks nicely automaked too (as well as enthralling
> for a few nerds :^) ).

Hi!

My personal position about new applications is, that they can go in
as long as the position is clear (games in kdegames and network stuff
in kdenetwork, etc) and someone volunteers to maintain them in CVS.
I would very much prefer, if the author does that ;)
I definitly have not the time to update 100s of applications every
week.

Greetings, Stephan

--
OLD NAME:    Stephan Kulow
NEW ADDRESS: Kleine Altef(ae)hre 11 / 23552 L(ue)beck