List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kcontrol/locale and w95 style problem
From:       Antonio Larrosa <antlarr () arrakis ! es>
Date:       1998-07-10 19:56:17

Hi,

Please test the Settings/Desktop/language dialog, while painting widgets
in Windos 95 style and with KDE standard colors, you will see that
the background of letters is painted in gray while the rest of the
combo box is painted in white.

The reason seems to be that while in motif style it is filled
with a QColorGroup::background() color, in windows 95 style it is
filled with a QColorGroup::base() color if it is enabled and with
QColorGroup::background() if it isn't (take a look at
the QComboBox::paintEvent implementation to see what I mean :-))

By the way, I have a very nice color scheme (imho :-)), does
anyone want it ?

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez