List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: CVS branch
From:       Alex <garbanzo () hooked ! net>
Date:       1998-07-11 0:03:44

On Fri, 10 Jul 1998, Russ Steffen wrote:

> On 10-Jul-98, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > Dear developers!
> >
> > Independent from the release date I tagged today the KDE
> > source tree with "kde-1-0-branch".
> >
> > This means, that what you all have on your hard disc is from
> > now on KDE 1.1 and you can go on hacking.
> >
> > But if you want to fix something to be released as 1.0.x,
> > you need to say "-r kde-1-0-branch" to update and checkout
> > for getting the sources.
>
> So, how do those of us who are keeping in sync with CVSUP select which
> branch we get? I'd like to keep up with both, but I'll get that as-is, CVSUP
> is only going to pull down one of them.

man cvsup

or visit

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=cvsup&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=FreeBSD+Ports&format=html

if you didn't have the chance to install the man pages for cvsup. It's all
in there.

- alex

| "Contrary to popular belief, penguins are not the salvation of modern  |
| technology.  Neither do they throw parties for the urban proletariat." |