List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: the branch again
From:       Christian Esken <c.esken () cww ! de>
Date:       1998-07-10 22:17:31

On Fri, 10 Jul 1998 Alex wrote:
>On Fri, 10 Jul 1998, Stephan Kulow wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> This branch thing also means, that the kde* packages are now
>> free again for including new stuff.
>>
>> I for example would like to see more cool games in kdegames :)
>
>I'll volunteer to import ksmileytetris if nobody objects :^)

Only if you explain how to play it. ;-)
The blocks seem to vanish w/o too much logic. It does definitely not
work as in the help file, which states something like "Just stack two
pieces on top of each other to let them vanish." (Might be a very
free interpretaion by me).

  Christian

--
Christian Esken               (c.esken@cww.de)