List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: What is Kencoder...
From:       Stefan Taferner <taferner () salzburg ! co ! at>
Date:       1998-07-07 20:06:30

On Tue, 07 Jul 1998, COMMEROT Sami wrote:
>Hello,
>Kencoder is a frontend for the 8hz-mp3 freeware encoder, and the l3c
>shareware encoder.
[...]
Ah, thanks for the description. Sounds very interesting.

I know this is a bit off topic to your program, but how long does it usually
take to do mp3 encoding?  If I remember right then this is a rather costy
process, isn't it?

Btw, if you need an introduction into geometry management to remove the
absolute sizes and coordinates from your app then just tell me.

Kind regards, Stefan