List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Compiling Snapshots on RH5.1 ?
From:       Joerg Mertin <joerg () pc50 ! zrz ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       1998-06-16 7:29:57

On Mon, Jun 15, 1998 at 08:57:37PM -1000, Robert Williams wrote:
> I had a similiar problem when I re-compiled KDE with EGCS.  To solve the
> problem you will need to compile QT with EGCS.

Hmmm... Tried to. But unfortunatly, the latest QT-Snapshot did not compile
on my system as of the rh5-src.rpm from qt-ftp site. IŽll check it out.
Maybe it has something to do with the jpeg-lib (Wrong so-name).

Thx for the Hint folks... IŽll keep investigating :)

Regards
--
All true wisdom is found on T-shirts.