List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE beta4 under AIX 4.2.1 hangs !
From:       BerndFinger () t-online ! de (Bernd Finger)
Date:       1998-05-29 20:26:18

... every now and then, sometimes while an application is starting, sometimes
when moving the mouse and clicking... I don't know how to deal with this ... or
how to debug ... or whom to ask ... or where to post ...

The only thing I can do then is to kill xdm (or kdm) from a remote or local
ascii login !

And when I use kdm to log into KDE, after logging out, kdm does not restart,
whereas xdm does !
(Maybe a config problem ?)

Thanks for helping (and improving) !