List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Beschreibung Klassenbibliothek (Description of Class Library)
From:       BerndFinger () t-online ! de
Date:       1998-05-28 20:39:57

Jvrn Schrader wrote:

>  Kann mir jemand helfen (wahrscheinlich ist das eine dumme Frage), mir will
> nicht gelingen, vom KDE-Server die Dokumentation der KDE-Klassenbibliothek
> runterzuladen. Gibt es andere Stellen, von denen man die Doku noch downloaden
> kann? Gr|_e, Jvrn

First, use an internet translator or ask a stupid guy to translate.

(Did you ask,
"Can someone help me (probably a stupid question), I cannot download the KDE
class library documentation from the KDE server. Are there other locations where
I can download the doco ?" ?)

What about http://www.ph.unimelb.edu.au/~ssk/kde/devel/ ? Did you find it there
?
(Wie waers mit http://www.ph.unimelb.edu.au/~ssk/kde/devel/  Hast du's da