List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kide
From:       Frans van Dorsselaer <dorssel () rulhm1 ! LeidenUniv ! nl>
Date:       1998-05-27 12:52:49

Hi,

I've started _very preliminary_ work on a visual KDE application builder.
Currently, I'm setting the framework for this application.  As soon as
possible I will make it available and request help from others (although
this might take a month or so).  This is just so that you maybe can update
de WWW page about "jobs that need doing" and perhaps inform other
developpers on de development mailing list.

In case somebody is already working on such a project, please contact
me.

Application will be called: kide (K Integrated Development Environment)
also to be known as "Visual K" ;-)

Regards,

--
Frans E. van Dorsselaer