List:       kde-devel
Subject:    widgets supporting i18n ?
From:       Antonio Larrosa <antlarr () arrakis ! es>
Date:       1998-05-22 19:50:57

Hi folks,

I wonder if there is any special widget that resizes itself
so that i18n texts aren't cut.

I'm used to see half words and half phrases in Spanish,
(because they are longer than the original english text), but
I think it is a very common problem between many applications,
and probably many other languages.

There should be a way to fix this but I've not seen any,
can you help me ?

Thanks,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez