List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Modified kfm...
From:       Sven Radej <sven () lisa ! exp ! univie ! ac ! at>
Date:       1998-05-12 14:11:43

Hi,

I modified kfm (kioserver.cpp and kiojob.cpp) so when mailto: urls from
kmail are dropped (and link is selected), they have kmail icon and they
end with .kdelnk.

kdelnk name is allways name@host.net.kdelnk with icon kmail.xpm
for all cases of names:

mailto:john@host.net.kdelnk
or
mailto:john@host.net.kdelnk (John Doe)
or
mailto:John Doe <john@host.net.kdelnk>

Maybe .kdelnk name should be "John Doe.kdelnk" or "john@host.kdelnk"?

The problem witch remains is that clicking on such .kdelnk works only in
kfm window and not if you drop it on desk or kpanel :-(.

Torben, shell I commit it, or shell I sent you a patch? Since I had few
er... incidents with kfm I won't do anythinf untill I get an answer
from you :-)

Modifications are two inserted else if {...} blocks.

bye
---

mailto:

 --