List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KMail - focus problems solved
From:       Sven Radej <sven () lisa ! exp ! univie ! ac ! at>
Date:       1998-05-07 12:50:27

Hi,

Ok I solved focus problems. There were several ClickToFocus rules for
input fields and edit window. Now it works ok.
To: field has focus when window shows up.

Names of attachments are set now, but KFileDialog has problems with it.

Todo - I don't have any more time for that :-(

* Settings pages for fonts and colors - can be copied from kdehelp or
kfm.
* When called with mail address - don't show reader window. Either
iconify it, or simply don't show it. In that case we need a button in
composer to show it.

 --
Sven Radej