List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: qtscape
From:       Jacek Konieczny <jajcus () zeus ! polsl ! gliwice ! pl>
Date:       1998-04-09 8:46:15

On Wed, 8 Apr 1998, Kalle Dalheimer wrote:

> Patrick D. Dowler wrote:

[cut]

> > Is there someone in particular to report bugs to who wants to do this?
>
> Reports about bugs in QtScape should go to ns@troll.no.
>

> > I never much liked the news reader in communicator anyway, but I don't
> > know krn well enough to compare.
> >
> > As for the mail reader, we have kmail already :-)
>
> I don't consider QtScape a competition for kmail, krn and kfm, the
> goals are too different. All have their place.

One of the things I don't like in Mozilla is that I can't use anything but
Netscape for mailto: or news: links.
An I think there should be possibility in QtScape to use external mailer,
for example kmail.
And don't you really think that Mozilla is good only as a browser. It's
mail and news are not so much usable. This is my opinion.

Greets,
    Jacek