List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: klyx on Linux/Alpha
From:       Reginald Stadlbauer <reggie () sbox ! tu-graz ! ac ! at>
Date:       1998-03-20 6:09:01

Am Thu, 19 Mar 1998 schrieb Christian Czezatke:
>Hi!
>
>If you're using a Linux distribution that uses glibc < 2 (like DLD 5.3 or
>Redhat Linux 4.2), you should have no problems with compiling the source
>distribution.

I'm running DLD 5.3 for alpha, and I have problems :-( I'm compiling with gcc
2.7.2.3 on a 2.0.33 Kernel.
Anaway, it compiles, but while the linking I get tons of errors. Because these
are sooo much, I have attached a gzipped output.
I hope, somebody can help :-)

Ciao, Reggie

--
Reginald Stadlbauer

E-Mail: reggie@kde.org

Homepage: http://boch35.kfunigraz.ac.at/~rs

Telematik Student an der TU-Graz
EDV-Sachbearbeiter an der HTU-Graz
KDE fan and developer :-)

["lyx.compile.output.gz" (application/x-gzip)]