List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Bug in KHTMLW
From:       Reginald Stadlbauer <reggie () sbox ! tu-graz ! ac ! at>
Date:       1998-03-27 15:09:07

Hi!
If you are browsing the web with kfm, and there is a page with two frames and in
one frame there is a link to a section in the same frame and you click on this
link, you don't jump to the section in the frame, but you stay where you are.

But if KFM is viewing a page without frames, and in this page there is a link to
a section of this page, and if you click on the link, you are jumping to this
section.

Because I'm not sure, if my description is understandable I have attached three
example HTML-pages (index.html, frame1.html, frame2.html). First view only
frame2.html in KFM and click on "here". You'll see what happens. Then view
index.html in KFM and click on "here" in frame 2 and see what happens. Then view
index.html in another WWW-Browser and do the same.

Ciao, Reggie

--
*************************************
Reginald Stadlbauer

E-Mail: reggie@kde.org

Homepage: http://boch35.kfunigraz.ac.at/~rs

Telematik Student an der TU-Graz
EDV-Sachbearbeiter an der HTU-Graz
KDE fan and developer :-)

["index.html" (text/html)]

<HTML>
<HEAD><TITLE>Test for frames</TITLE>
<frameset rows="155,*" border=0>
<frame src=frame1.html noresize frameborder=no>
<frame src=frame2.html frameborder=no>
</frameset>
</HEAD>

["frame1.html" (text/html)]

<title>Farme 1</title>
</head>
<h1>Frame 1</h1>

["frame2.html" (text/html)]

<title>Frame 2</title>
</head>
<h1>Frame 2</h1>
Now there are a lot of linebreaks for winning space below. After them there are some \
lines written. To get to them click <a href=#section>here</a>. If you are still here, \
<a name=section>
If you have clicked on here above, I think you haven't used KFM....