List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kapm
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       1998-02-21 22:06:16

Hiya,

I just tested kapm, and it looks like a quite useful tool, to get KDE onto the
notebooks :o)
Then I saw the "* what ever you like" entry in your todo-list, and couldn't
resist to mail you :o)
At first, you shouldn't put the pixmaps into $KDEDIR/share/icons, but into
$KDEDIR/share/apps/kapm/whatever. Create an own directory for kapm, where you
can store all your pixmaps and everything else, what you may need, eventually.
Then, I missed the ability to quit your application :o) You might offer an RMB
popupmenu, when kapm is docked, maybe with "Launch", "Help", and "Quit" for
example. I just sent a mail to kde-devel asking for a standard way, how docked
applications should behave. All docked apps should behave consistently, IMO.

Best regards,
Carsten Pfeiffer
--
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/1632/