List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Forwarded mail....
From:       Martin Konold <konold () fiwi02 ! wiwi ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1998-02-06 20:29:15

From: Pietro Iglio <iglio@fub.it>

Hello to all KDE developers.

I discovered KDE a few weeks ago and I would like to give my contribute to the
project. My C/C++ skill is fairly good, and I have some experiences with
MS Windows programming (C/C++/Visual Basic/Delphi).

Here are some tasks in which I would like to be involved:

- better drag'n'drop support (the current implementation still needs many
  improvements);

- configuration management, i.e. something like the Win95/NT registry;

- integration of a free OO database engine into KDE, that can be used by
  all applications to store persistent objects.

Who should I contact to discuss/coordinate the above tasks?

Bye,

-- Pietro