List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Sound Scheme Prototype Available
From:       Christian Czezatke <e9025461 () student ! tuwien ! ac ! at>
Date:       1998-02-02 18:52:25

Hi Michael!

On Sun, 1 Feb 1998, Michael W. Byrnes wrote:

> 13:25 (PST) January 31, 1998
>
> KDE Developers:
>
> The KDE Prototype Sound Scheme entitled "Ancient Mystery" has been
> uploaded to ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/incoming/amyst.zip.  I no longer have
> the list of desired sound events, so the 13 files in the archive may not
> fit all of the desired sound events.  If this is the case, please notify
> me and I will create the remaining sound files.  I have only engineered
> the actual wave files, stored at 8-bit resolution and 22,000 kHz, so the
> implementation of these wave files is up to the people who actually do
> all the coding around here. :)
>
> Michael W. Byrnes

Thanks for your work! I'll try to get the software support for audio
schemes done by the end of this week. I'll get in contact with you
concerning the complete list of system sound events by private email later
this week.

      Christian

| Christian Czezatke, Student of Computer Science at the Vienna    |
| University Of Technology.                                        |
| email: e9025461@student.tuwien.ac.at                             |