List:       kde-devel
Subject:    til the time of Beta3
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       1998-01-24 20:03:40

Hi!

Tomorrow evening I will remove everyone besides me from the writers
file in the repository to make sure, that only bug fixes are added.

So, if you have a patch for me to apply, feel free to mail me.
But please note, that this is the second time, we delayed beta3,
so bridle yourself in the next week.
If everything works like expected, we will then release it on
next weekend.

We must finish Beta3!

Greets, Stephan

--
Everyone makes mistakes -- but we are more experienced at it
                                      anonymous KDE developer