List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kppp & kwm
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       1998-01-19 1:12:57

Hi!

I guess, this is a bug in kwm, but I'm not sure:

If you use kppp to connect to a provider, it displays
a little dialog "Connecting with...". If it's connected,
it will remove this dialog and display another.

If you have iconified the first dialog, it will not
disappear from the taskbar unless you open it.
Hope, you got, what I mean ;)

Greets, Stephan

--
Everyone makes mistakes -- but we are more experienced at it
                                      anonymous KDE developer