List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kfm and "copy/move/link"
From:       Christian Czezatke <e9025461 () student ! tuwien ! ac ! at>
Date:       1998-01-17 22:59:57

Hi!

On Fri, 16 Jan 1998, Stefan Taferner wrote:

[snip]
> >And believe me: There is a difference in deleting a reference to your
> >thesis and wiping your thesis entirely off your hard disk... ;-)
>
> You did ?  ;-)

Yes, I did. -- But in my paranoia I do backups to another machine very
frequently, so I was lucky enough not to loose anything. -- I just had to
copy the file back from that other machine.

So paranoia finally pays off... ;-)

     Christian

| Christian Czezatke, Student of Computer Science at the Vienna    |
| University Of Technology.                                        |
| email: e9025461@student.tuwien.ac.at                             |