List:       kde-devel
Subject:    comments on snapshot 980112
From:       "Russ Steffen" <rsteffen () ia ! net>
Date:       1998-01-11 21:32:02

With the lastest snapshot, I noticed that the Ctrl-Esc and Alt-Esc
window manager hot keys no longer work, they just cause kwm to terminate
without any messages.

And, the back arrow toolbar button in Kfm causes it to segfault and die.
It's easy to replicate, I just have to open the home-dir window, click on
a folder, the click the back arrow and *boom*, every time.)

I've also noticed that Kvt has a problem with session management, it doesn't
remember any command line options. If a open a term by passing commandline
args for, say terminal id string and scrollback buffer size, then exit
the session and restart it, then the restored kvt will have forgotten those
things.

On the bright side, the icon bug affecting root window kdelnk files is gone ;)

Russ