List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Kfm in 980110 snapshot
From:       "Russ Steffen" <rsteffen () ia ! net>
Date:       1998-01-10 17:03:22

In the lastest snapshot, Kfm has picked up an interesting
little bug (it wasn't there on the last snapshot I tried before 980110,
it believe that was 980108.) Basically, I have several kdelnk files on my desk
top, 3 devices and 1 URL. All of them now have the "unknown" icon instead of
the proper one. Now, if I go to the properties dialog, the proper icon is
show there, and hitting "Ok" will make the right icon show on the desktop.
If I go to another one and repeat the same step, it too will now have the
right icon, but the previous one reverts back to the unknown icon.

Oh, and the Autostart, Templates and Trash icons don't appear to be
affected.

Russ