List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Proposal: Widget dictionary
From:       Johannes Sixt <Johannes.Sixt () telecom ! at>
Date:       1998-01-06 11:11:06

Hi all!

Recently there were quite a lot of mails here where people asked: "I'm having
problems with implementing this-and-that", and someone else replied "Hey, I've
done that recently, and you'll find it here-and-there".

Would it be possible to set up a "widget dictionary" at www.kde.org or at Tai's
developer's center which lists available widgets that are not part of the core
KDE distribution? Widget developers who think their widget is worth being
mentioned should contact the "dictionary" maintainer to add an entry for their
widget.

An entry could look like this:

Widget: KTreeView
Synopsis: A collapsible tree list widget.