On 30-Dec-97, Stephan Kulow wrote: > > > > On 30-Dec-97, Stephan Kulow wrote: > > [snip] > > > > > > Taken away bugs in the configure scripts, I would say, that > > > several problems could accour (and I already thought about > > > several, when I wrote this macros). The most probable is, that > > > you don't have a DISPLAY connection, when you configure kdebase. > > > This one can be avoided in not instancing KApplication. In fact, > > > I don't know, why I did it this way ;( > > > > I'll bet this is the problem. I was always compiling KDE outside of X, > > because I usually just deleted the whole KDE directory tree before compiling > > a fresh snapshot. I'll try doing under X and see if that helps. > Or wait til tomorrow night ;) Well, I went ahead and ran configure under X, and everything seems to be happy again. Russ -- ---------------------------------- Russ Steffen rsteffen@ia.net