List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Problems with source distributions
From:       Marc De Scheemaecker <marc () netvision ! be>
Date:       1997-12-30 11:10:56

The "*.moc" problem can also be solved when you define your target this
way:

mBlah.cpp: Blah.cpp
	moc Blah.cpp -o mBlah.cpp

mBlah.o: mBlah.cpp

This way, make will detect that mBlah.cpp is just a temporary file and
will delete the file after compilation to mBlah.o.

--
Marc De Scheemaecker                                      NetVision nv
<marc@netvision.be>                            http://www.netvision.be

Using C++ as OO language is like using Windows NT as server platform:
Both look nice, but don't expect to do serious things.