List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE RPMs
From:       Kalle Dalheimer <kalle () dalheimer ! hh ! eunet ! de>
Date:       1997-10-01 8:48:38

Arnt Gulbrandsen wrote:
> Martin Konold <konold@fiwi02.wiwi.uni-tuebingen.de>
> > P.S.: I have just seen the VERY impressive statistics on our mailing list
> > archive. I got enormeous number of hits from everywhere. I think we can
> > start banner adds now ;-)
> > P.P.S.: Any chances for statistics from linpro in the near future?
>
> What do you want?
>
> Here's the plain and simple number of hits, FWIW.  For the HTTP-heads
> among you: This is the number of GET requests for text/html objects to
> which the server replied either 200 or 304.
>
> --Arnt

And to add some statistics (I love statistics): That makes an average
of 2729/day (6132/day in September). What do these numbers tell us?
Well, to put it scientifically: "Big heap of people browsing our web
server".

But honestly, I would be interested in access statistics for the
kde-one page (if these numbers are impressive enough, I would pass
them on to our sponsors).

Kalle

P.S. Is the cake good, Arnt?

--
Kalle Dalheimer                 Contract programming for Unix
kalle@dalheimer.hh.eunet.de     Technical writing