List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDEsupport problem
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () itm ! mu-luebeck ! de>
Date:       1997-07-20 13:01:00

weis@stud.uni-frankfurt.de wrote:

> Well, linux man pages know the constant, but the header files dont.
> This is probably a real linux bug.

I contacted the author with this problem and he told me some things:
1. this constant is defined in the Berkley Socket Specification
2. Is only implemented in Windows Socket, even Solaris have only the
   constant. So it's only fair in Linux not to define it.
3. He has fixed this and he will upload today a new version

I will include this new version ASAP, Stephan