List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Gear projects with failing CI (master) (7 May 2024)
From:       Ingo =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2024-05-08 7:40:27

On Mittwoch, 8. Mai 2024 00:03:34 CEST Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> dolphin - NEW
>  * https://invent.kde.org/system/dolphin/-/pipelines/682230
>   * craft_windows_qt6_x86_64 fails without any discernible error
>

> kdeconnect-kde - NEW
>  * https://invent.kde.org/network/kdeconnect-kde/-/pipelines/682282
>   * craft_windows_qt6_x86_64 fails without any discernible error

In both cases the last line logged under 'Executing "step_script" stage of the
job script' is
```
Signing with custom command
```
and the error is
```
ERROR: Job failed: script timeout context: context deadline exceeded
```

This means both jobs timed out while waiting for the signer. The usual reason
for the timeout is that unfortunately the windows signer stopped working once
more. Maybe because the VM rebooted. Improving this is on Ben's long to do
list.

Re-runs of both jobs have now succeeded (after I restarted the signing
service).

Regards,
Ingo