List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Automation & Systematization sprint in Berlin in late April
From:       Nate Graham <nate () kde ! org>
Date:       2024-04-03 2:53:27

Hello Tracey and anyone else interested--If you're coming, please add
yourself to the table at https://community.kde.org/Sprints/Goals/2024.
Also if you need support for travel and lodging costs, you can apply at
https://reimbursements.kde.org/events/187. For those of us traveling
across the world, it can add up fast, so don't be shy about applying!

Nate