--00000000000075664b061525424f Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable On Wed, Apr 3, 2024 at 11:41=E2=80=AFAM Albert Astals Cid w= rote: > Please work on fixing them, otherwise i will remove the failing CI jobs o= n > their 4th failing week, it is very important that CI is passing for > multiple > reasons. > > Good news: 1 repository was fixed > > Bad news: 2 repositories are still failing and 1 repository has started > failing > > kirigami-gallery - 2nd week > * https://invent.kde.org/sdk/kirigami-gallery/-/pipelines/650570 > * Android build fails > * Similar problem to the one in kirigami being discussed in the > frameworks > mailing list > I suspect we're up for a cache rebuild to resolve this one, although once again there is debate about how functional / supported Qt 5 Android builds are anymore. > > > > umbrello - 2nd week > * https://invent.kde.org/sdk/umbrello/-/pipelines/650565 > * craft_windows_qt515_x86_64 fails > * Same as in the master report, something is up with qtwebengine? > I had a quick look and couldn't see any reason why this is occurring. Nowhere is the ignore for WebEngine set except for MacOS, and this is a Windows MSVC build so it should be fine. This will be one for #kde-craft:kde.org I fear. > > > kitinerary - NEW > * https://invent.kde.org/pim/kitinerary/-/pipelines/650569 > * extractortest fails in FreeBSD > Likely fallout of the image rebuild, i'll need to work with Tobias on straightening this out. > > > Cheers, > Albert > > > Cheers, Ben --00000000000075664b061525424f Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Please work on fixing them, otherwise i will remove the = failing CI jobs on
their 4th failing week, it is very important that CI is passing for multipl= e
reasons.

Good news: 1 repository was fixed

Bad news: 2 repositories are still failing and 1 repository has started failing

kirigami-gallery - 2nd week
=C2=A0* https://invent.kde.org/sdk/kir= igami-gallery/-/pipelines/650570
=C2=A0 * Android build fails
=C2=A0 =C2=A0* Similar problem to the one in kirigami being discussed in th= e frameworks
mailing list

I suspect we're up for= a cache rebuild to resolve this one, although once again there is debate a= bout how functional / supported Qt 5 Android builds are anymore.
= =C2=A0

umbrello - 2nd week
=C2=A0* https://invent.kde.org/sdk/umbrello/-/= pipelines/650565
=C2=A0 * craft_windows_qt515_x86_64 fails
=C2=A0 =C2=A0* Same as in the master report, something is up with qtwebengi= ne?

I had a quick look and couldn't= see any reason why this is occurring.
Nowhere is the ignore for = WebEngine set except for MacOS, and this is a Windows MSVC build so it shou= ld be fine.

This will be one for #kde-craft:kde.org I fear.
=C2=A0

kitinerary - NEW
=C2=A0* https://invent.kde.org/pim/kitinerar= y/-/pipelines/650569
=C2=A0 * extractortest fails in FreeBSD

Likely fallout of the image rebuild, i'll need to work with Tobias on = straightening this out.
=C2=A0

Cheers,
=C2=A0 Albert

Cheers,