On Wed, Apr 3, 2024 at 11:41 AM Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org> wrote:
Please work on fixing them, otherwise i will remove the failing CI jobs on
their 4th failing week, it is very important that CI is passing for multiple
reasons.

Good news: 1 repository was fixed

Bad news: 2 repositories are still failing and 1 repository has started
failing

kirigami-gallery - 2nd week
 * https://invent.kde.org/sdk/kirigami-gallery/-/pipelines/650570
  * Android build fails
   * Similar problem to the one in kirigami being discussed in the frameworks
mailing list

I suspect we're up for a cache rebuild to resolve this one, although once again there is debate about how functional / supported Qt 5 Android builds are anymore.

umbrello - 2nd week
 * https://invent.kde.org/sdk/umbrello/-/pipelines/650565
  * craft_windows_qt515_x86_64 fails
   * Same as in the master report, something is up with qtwebengine?

I had a quick look and couldn't see any reason why this is occurring.
Nowhere is the ignore for WebEngine set except for MacOS, and this is a Windows MSVC build so it should be fine.

This will be one for #kde-craft:kde.org I fear.

kitinerary - NEW
 * https://invent.kde.org/pim/kitinerary/-/pipelines/650569
  * extractortest fails in FreeBSD

Likely fallout of the image rebuild, i'll need to work with Tobias on straightening this out.

Cheers,
  Albert

Cheers,
Ben