Am 20. März 2024 um 06:02 schrieb "Justin Zobel" <justin@1707.io>:
On 20/3/24 08:55, Albert Astals Cid wrote:

Please work on fixing them, otherwise i will remove the failing CI jobs on

their 4th failing week, it is very important that CI is passing for multiple

reasons.

Good news: 8 repositories got fixed

Bad news: 1 repository still failing and 4 new repositories failing this week

neochat - 2nd week

*
https://invent.kde.org/network/neochat/-/pipelines/637429
* craft_appimage_qt6_x86_64 fails

kbruch - NEW

*
https://invent.kde.org/education/kbruch/-/pipelines/637302
* craft_macos_qt6_* fails

kgeography - NEW

*
https://invent.kde.org/education/kgeography/-/pipelines/637304
* craft_macos_qt6_* fails

kmplot - NEW

*
https://invent.kde.org/education/kmplot/-/pipelines/637305
* craft_macos_qt6_* fails

kasts - NEW

*
https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/kasts/-/pipelines/637451
* flatpak fails

* craft_windows_qt6_mingw64 fails

Fixed the flatpak job, it just needed to be re-run as there was an issue downloading the VLC tar.

Cheers,

Albert

Justin

I fixed the Craft macOS builds of KBruch, KMPlot and KGeography with the exception of the Intel macOS job for KGeography which fails with a differnt signing error now.

I also fixed the QtWebengine dependency to tiff in Craft which fixes the NeoChat Appimage build hence I also re-enabled this job on the release/24.02 branch of NeoChat.

Kasts Craft Windows build seems to have fixed itself. (BTW why does Kasts use MinGW Craft jobs while it seems to work with MSVC given that it has a Windows CI job which is MSVC based? MinGW should only be used if really needed)

Julius Künzel
Volunteer KDE Developer, mainly hacking Kdenlive
KDE GitLab: www.invent.kde.org/jlskuz
Matrix: @jlskuz:kde.org